1/2 cup (100g) of Beetchup® contains Vitamins and Minerals approximately (in daily value):
-Dietary Fiber 9%
-Vitamin A 1%
-Vitamin B6 3%
-Vitamin E 1%
-Vitamin K 3%
7 Reasons why we need to eat more beets
1. Lowers Blood Pressure and Improves Heart Health-Beets contain Nitrates which are a precursor of nitric oxide improving vascular function in conditions such as heart disease and hypertension (high blood pressure).
2. Improves Athletic Performance and Faster Recovery from Exercises-Natural nitrates found in beets improve muscle oxygenation which increases energy and enhances endurance during exercises.
3. Fights Inflammatory and Cardiovascular Diseases-Beets are able to combat inflammation due to their betaine compounds. Betaine is activated within the body from the nutrient called choline that helps protect cells, internal organs, and help prevent chronic cardiovascular diseases like heart attack.
4. Antioxidants and Cancer Prevention-Rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals combined with betalains helps protect the body from developing cancerous tumors.
5. Detoxification and Anti-Aging-Studies show Betaine enhances the liver's ability to produce glutathione which is the key essential for detoxification within the liver and other digestive organs. Detoxification is an effective way to naturally slow aging.
6. An abundant supply of Folic Acid (also called Folate)-Beets is an excellent source of folate protection against birth defects.
7. In addition, beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (essential for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas).