The infographic needs to build up from 5 mayor sections. See attached two pages for our ideas of the structure of the data.
The summary is as follows:
1. First the presentation of the entrepreneurial persona’s: the novice and habitual entrepreneur. The habitual entrepreneur can be further divided into serial and portfolio entrepreneur. For every persona a small textual description should be presented (a definition and how they spent their time), and several facts (average age, average annual turnover, etc.) can be used for visually appealing elements. There is no guideline how to visually design these facts.
2. Second is a section were some highlights of where and how the research population was drawn. Our suggestion is to present a small map of the Netherlands with all kinds of markers in it (to suggest to research population covers the whole Netherlands). If a map is chosen, it may be in every form, and the markers may be placed random.
3. Third notable results are presented. Top and button three items were entrepreneurs spent time on. Top and button three items were entrepreneurs are happy with.
4. Fourth the skill level, relevance and how much time is spend on each skill is compared for the novice and habitual entrepreneur. A textual definition for each of the three skill levels is given. Again, the cartoons are for informational purposes only, and should not be copied 1 on 1. The blue balls means “yes”, so the score of skill level of the novice entrepreneurs of the first skill (craftsman skills) is 4 out of 5. The habitual entrepreneur has a lower score here, 3 out of 5.
5. In the fifth and last section three graphs should be presented, showing skill level and relevance (Y-axis) compared to portfolio size (X-axis). Also a remarkable conclusion should be presented here.