Primary goal: Communicate our whole visual process to our clients, with a infographic flyer.
Why? Because our clients don't have a complete overview of what we can do and deliver.
Secondary goal: We need to show clients that we can make infographics as well.
Our target audience are the big companies in the Netherlands. We already work for a lot of these companies, so we need something to show them and which we can hand over. The persons in the company we talk to are mostly Communication managers or Transitions managers.
Data to include in the infographic
1. Header: Introduction of what we do and why
2. The proces of our services (phase 1 and phase 2)
3. All different products & services mentioned in the text file
Elements to include in the infographic
The infographic is a kind of road map or subway map with different stations. See the visual example enclosed. The infographic is divided into 4 sections:
1) Header: Something about the problem we solve
2) Visual exploring: Workshop products
3) Visual communication: Products & services
4) Footer: How to contact us.
Because our clients are Dutch, the text will be in Dutch. It's ok if you don't understand it. But make sure we can adjust the text in photoshop or illustrator to make corrections.
Style & Branding guidelines
We have a couple of style guidelines for this infographic. You can see our brand at http://www.debetekenaar.nl