- We would like something that look like the example we provide ("template infographic" attached file with "how it works") but that fit our Logo
- Like the sketch displays we would need 4 parts: Test, NeuroLab, Reports, Targeted Nutritional Therapy (which are the four steps of our "CSM").
Each part should include a short paragraph that will summarize the step itself and (maybe) pictures (we have attached some of our pictures for you to use too) to make the explanation more visual.
The big "S" could be the "S" we have in our logo (in the green ball) if the infographic shows this "ball" and looks like our logo it would be good.
The process is test -> NeuroLab -> Report -> Targeted Nutritional Therapy --> re-test -> ...
We need the process to be visual with an emphasis on the last step (from "targeted nutritional therapy" back to "test")
- A curve to show the patient's improvement over the time with its text explaining the curve / why the retesting is important. (the curve should look somehow like the one on the sketch).
Black curve do NOT re-test (so only test 1 and TNT1)
Red curve do re-test (so test 1 and 2, TNT1 and 2)
---> this curve is the mountain shaped graphic picture also attached.
The S shaped graph represents the process a patient has to go through and the mountain shaped graphic represents the patient condition improvement over time.
There is no exact data (because it's too complicated to correlate all the data) but the mountain shaped should look like on the picture.
EXPLANATION OF CURVE: (since it was not clear for all of the designers)
1. take test 1 - depending on the test value we will give you a specific TNT treatment
2. take TNT treatment - thanks to the treatment your condition improve: this is the first increase.
3. take test 2 - we retest you to see how your hormones/neurotransmitters levels have changed with TNT1. Then we adapt a new treatment (TNT2)
4. take TNT2 - thanks to the new treatment your condition improve even more: this is the second increase.
5. take test 3 - we retest you to see how your hormones/neurotransmitters levels have changed with TNT2. Then we adapt a new treatment (TNT3)
4. take TNT3 - thanks to the new treatment your condition improve even more: this is the third increase.
5. test 4 - we retest you to see how your hormones/neurotransmitters levels have changed with TNT3.
After TNT3, most patients will show a balanced system on the test 4. Which means that they don't need a new TNT treatment since the body is balanced and auto regulates itself (so the curve become flat: the patient has reached his "ultimate health condition")
The red curve represents a patient that does the whole process. So until test 4.
The black curve represents a patient that stops the process after the 1st TNT treatment. He will not retest.... Because our product works pretty well, patients feel an amelioration on their condition after the 1st TNT treatment and don't think they need to retest and continue with us because they feel better. But if they do finish the process their condition will improve so much more... This part of the infographic's goal is to highlight the importance of the retesting and finishing the process entirely.
We want to tell our patient that even though their condition is better after the first TNT they should not stop the process and be retested to have an even better condition improvement.
--> see attachments for example. Supposed to be 3 steps tho:
No TNT (in blue) --> horizontal
TNT1 (in green) --> first increase that becomes horizontal at the end
TNT2 (in red) --> second increase that becomes horizontal at the end
TNT3 (in purple) --> third increase that becomes horizontal at the end
Naturally balanced (in brown) --> horizontal