Info for Kirby Infographic
• Wall and Ceiling Brush: Use the Wall and Ceiling Brush to to vacuum the top of door frames, ledges, or books on a shelf. You can even rotate the brush 180° for all-around cleaning.
• Surface Nozzle: This attachment is great on bare floors and under low furniture.
• Duster Brush: Easily remove dust from contoured or irregular surfaces with this handy attachment
• Extension Tubes: No more standing on your tip toes! Use one or both of these extension tube to get to those hard-to-reach places.
• Upholstery Nozzle: This one is perfect for upholstered furniture, carpeted steps, and clothing… It’s also great for cleaning the inside of cars.
• Crevice Tool with Removable Brush: Use the Crevice Tool with the brush to remove dirt from corners, button tufts, radiator coils and sliding window tracks. Remove the brush to clean cracks, crevices, corners, grooves and narrow openings.
Footer Information: Sponsored by Kirby. To find the vacuum and attachments pictured above, visit http://www.kirby.com.