I want a stylized illustration that depicts a moment in time of someone using our first product, the Spartan gait trainer.
Attached to this brief are 5 images which will help you accurately illustrate all components.
1. "Terminal Swing" image. This scene is essentially what I am asking you to illustrate. Two people, one operating the spartan, and one wearing it. Also a walker for support.
2. "RGT_AA_full" image. This is a CAD model of the Spartan device. Use this image to illustrate the device very accurately.
3. "IMG_0146" image. This shows you the parts of the Spartan that are somewhat difficult to see if the first image. The Spartan uses straps on both legs, above the knees and above the ankles, which fasten a sort of hard "cuff" or shell to the user. Also shown is an elastic white band attached to a metal fastener, attached to both the Spartan and the user's foot. This band helps user's pick their feet up. The user wears a "shoe sleeve" (shown in the 4th image), to which they can attach the elastic bands. The other end is pinned to the Spartan itself through one of the holes in it.
4. "ytrt6tr" image. A close up of the shoe sleeve, since it is hard to see in the other images.
5. "IMG_0102" image. A close-up of the straps and cuffs.
This illustration is to show everything here. You may add a drawing of a wheelchair behind the person if you'd like. That may add to the emotional impact of the illustration.
You do not need to go into great detail with the walker. The people can be drawn black and white, or with color, with any style you like. They do not have to look photo-realistic, but need to be detailed enough to see body positions, facial expressions, etc.
The key here is that I am trying to convey the struggle and triumph of this very difficult training method. The person in the photo, and the people who use this device, are usually paralyzed. They cannot walk without it. They go through this struggle to try and re-learn how to walk and stay healthy.
So, consider showing the strain in the user's neck and face. Try and make the illustration give an uplifting vibe...make sure the viewer knows they are seeing something profound and difficult.
Feel free to leave the background blank, or add details, just don't make it too busy/crowded.
If you need anything from me (CAD models of the Spartan, more images, videos, etc.), please ask. You can find some videos of use here: