Please reference the sample animated graphic that is attached to this. It includes three steps:
1. Create Template - Import Google Doc or Upload a File
2. Make Actionable - Add fillable elements to the template includingcheckboxes, dropdown and text responses.
3. Run Document - Use the template to create doc
that is actionable by your users.
At a minimum, the example document that gets changed from step 1 in step 2, and in step 3, should be similar to what I have in the example. You are welcome to improve the copy used in the example document.
Here is an example google doc for content in step 1:
In step 2, the content gets modified and certain elements turn into form elements, which makes it into a template with form elements including:
- the table with 1 cell turns into a text area
- the [ ] turn into check boxes
- the ( ) turn into radio buttons
- the [dropdown] turns into a dropdown menu
Once you have a template with form elements created in step 2, then you can create documents using that template. Other users in step 3 can interact with the form elements and complete the document.