We have a 2 user journeys we would like to get a refresh on style wise.
I've attached the current illustrations .pdf as a file, please take a good look at them.
Why we're re doing them:
- In short? Their style is too heavy and there's too much going one (heavy stroke, background, colors). It doesn't fit well with our brand style and has no hint of our color.
- we would love to make it inclusive. If a person of color from African American decent can be the job seeker who gets hired. If the business owner can be a women. We want to break the "cliché" of employers/employees and be authentic.
- We're looking for 16 small illustrations.
- The story line remains mostly the same.
- The 16 illustrations depict the story of blue collar working seeing a job and a business owner ending up hiring that worker.
- 8 illustrations are about the business owners losing a staff and looking for a new one.
- 8 illustrations are about a blue collar work finding his new job.
Style looked for:
- lightweight, but can be multicolors - with hints of blue if possible (which is our brand color).
- Something in between our current style, with still vector lines, but lighter.
- not completely hand drawn.
Size of the frames:
- 8" x 10"
I'm putting some inspiration below which we like the direction off:
- Airbnb journey: