This mobile will be used for selling ice cream at various different locations and will be very important in representing the brand of the company. I need a new design to be printed on the sides of the mobile cart. The files I am attaching are as follows:
1) Pictures of my logo (with ai files as well) in a few different background colors
2) Pictures of business card and cups to give a feel for the current designs and company.
3) The digital mockup image of the cart from manufacturer, which is actually a bit off compared with a real life picture of the cart in terms of the space arrangements, but this digital mockup image can be used to show your design for the top of the cart design if needed or the full design too. But mainly I'd like the real mockups to be done on the real life cart picture.
4) A picture of the real world cart we will be designing for, which can be used for putting the design onto to mockup what my cart will look like in real life.
5) I am attaching the digital image that shows the actual dimensions of the cart. As I said though, the space layout on the digital cart doesn't 100% reflect the real world cart, but it does have the dimensions for real world cart. You will see when looking at the two images.
6) I am also attaching the 2 other designs that I have currently that I think are pretty good as a reference point for where the bar currently is in AI form in case certain elements want to be pulled from the designs. I like the ribbon that says Artisan Gelato and the website a lot for example.
7) Here are links to stock photos of gelato that I think look pretty good if someone wants to include that in their design or they are free to find other pictures they think are better. PLEASE consider the size listed of the image on the site for the biggest size it will be. First link for example is 310mm wide and left side of cart is 915mm. This means in your mockup the photo should take up 1/3rd of that space roughly, unless you know a way to take up more without losing resolution and quality. I will buy real photo if used. For the purposes of the mockup though, I don't mind if the watermark from the site is in your photo, I understand it will be removed when picture purchased. Here are some i have decided look good and fit my product line:
http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-pho…age6339783 (favorite probably)
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/p…/155386148 (next favorite)
Am including 2 designs I currently have already for this project that are pretty good. I am willing to pay money for a more professional and better design since I'm not 100% sold on these, but want you to see where the bar currently is. 8) Full view of the image I liked that the other 2 designers were using.