Looking to create an info-graphic for a digital marketing blog post on my website (trendupdigital.com)
The graphic will be used to visualize marketing & product-driven tactics to acquire more customers for your business.
The purpose of the blogpost is to communicate how these marketing and product-driven tactics evolve as you target different market segments (or audiences).
I use the concept of the traditional “sales curve” to describe these audiences.
See this URL for definition of sales curve:
Basically, my main thesis of this blog post is that the acquisition tactics evolve as you target different market segments on the sales curve.
For the graphic — i would like to develop two variants:
1. Simple Sales Curve with the different audiences shown on the curve
2. Sales Curve with the audiences shown, AND both the
A) Marketing tactics
B) Product tactics overlaid somehow
*See attached excel file for these tactics as they relate to each audience of the curve.
**Don't worry about these definitions below -- they are just placeholder for context purposes
1. Innovators — willing to try your product with no social proof whatsoever
2. Early Adopters — require a little social proof but willing to try a new product
3. Early Majority — try a product after it has been vetted by innovators and early adopters
4. Late Majority — try a product after it has been thoroughly vetted by the market
5. Laggards — tends to purchase new products after they are considered mainstream or traditional