For our "Zorgidee"/"CareIdea" symposium we are looking for some-one to create an infographic that explains the setup of the symposium.
Zorgidee is a symposium that aims on innovation in healthcare.
We highlight trend, developments and government policy and also present 20 innovation demo's . One of these demo's will win the "zorgidee"-award.
How will we do this:
- plenary lectures: a 1h keynote and 4 eye-openers
- healthcare-innovation market where the 20 demos will be presented (there is a rough idea picture in attachement)
The infographic has to explain the whole concept. Most infographics we saw untill now looked like visual manuals and because the market-idea is new we think an infographic is the best way to streamline the public's expectations.
Some keyword we think about
· Patient (ai the one receiving care)
· New developments in care
· Networking (meeting people)
Some expectations we have
· something that is easily spreadable trough mailing and social media
· We need to print it at at least A3 size (preferably bigger)
· need to connect with the website http://www.zorgidee.be.
· the LifeTechLimburg-logo needs to be incorporated (see attachements)
· the logos of our partners need to have a spot too (Lsm, Efro and Europe .. see attachement)
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask!