The illustration is gorgeous! Thank you for your excellent service!
How WineGeist started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a new flash sale wine site, with a new take on content and social media interaction.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are seeking 5 individual caricature portraits (headshots, from waist up), in classic theme park caricature style: 3 human, 1 dog, and 1 inanimate. Specific guidelines for each can be found below, along with applicable reference images.
1) Pierre should be caricatured as dishevaled, messed up hair, tattered clothing, spilling his wine.
2) Jancis should be caricatured as an older Jewish woman, carrying a bottles of Manischewitz.
3) Eric was a start cadet at Space Camp, but was too tall for the astronaut program, so he became a wine critic. He should have a wine glass in his hand, which he is not spilling.
4) Growly the Bulldog should be wearing a NY Jets scarf.
5) Slightly more abstract, the final caricature is a nerdy wine bottle in oversized gasses.