We are in need of a human figure, front and back, to allow patients to to indicate locations of complaints. The human figure should be gender neutral with minimal anatomical detail.
- Be completely unoffensive
- Have clearly identifiable parts (arms, legs, neck, head, etc) with enough space for each body part to be clickable
- Have easily slice-able body parts (for selection/highlighting purposes) (we can do this part)
- include a front and a back image that are easily identifiable
- Scale well
- Work with several generic color schemes
WE WOULD LIKE
- Facial features like eyes/nose/mouth, as this will help make the front view identifiable as the front view
See the attached screenshots of the current figure in use. The screenshots show selected body parts on the front and back. We only need a non-highlighted figure. Having different shades of gray was just a way to differentiate body parts, but this is open to change.