How Ttse started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bills.com is a consumer finance site that empowers everyday people to make better financial decisions.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Bills.com is looking to create an infographic depicting whether or not a homeowner should refinance. Please refer to this article on our site and come up with a clever way to illustrate these points: http://www.bills.com/refinance-my-home/
The infographic should focus on this:
Consider a refinance if…
- When it saves you money
- To change an ARM to a fixed rate mortgage
- To take out money from your home (cash out refinance)
- Avoiding foreclosure with a refinance
Do not refinance if…
- If a refinance does not save you money
- Cash out for a frivolous purchase
- Determine whether the lifetime cost of your new mortgage is lower before considering to refinance.
- Things to consider in a refinance: rate, monthly payments, APR, and lender fees.
Feel free to be creative with illustrations and colors (as long as it looks good on our website). We want the information to be displayed in a way that’s eye-catching, interesting, and easy to understand. Please be sure to include the bills.com logo on the infographic. Thank you!