The CEO is giving a series of keynote speeches to high-level health professionals. One key topic is "equity." She is currently using an illustration to simply explain this concept (attached). While the existing illustration explains the concept really well, the style of the art and some of the elements just aren't working. We are looking to update this exact concept, but make it more sophisticated.
The illustration will be used on a PowerPoint slide, with each scene pulled up individually. All three frames together would need to fit horizontally onto a PowerPoint slide, so please work with a 10" x 7.5" art board.
Elements to keep:
1. Three scenes
2. Scene 1: three children of different heights standing on the same size boxes/crates to look over a fence at a baseball game. Scene 2: different number of boxes so all the children are at the same height in order to see over the fence. Scene 3: No fence, so the children don't need any boxes to be able to watch the game.
3. Kids should be ordered from left to right, tall, medium, and shortest, in all three scenes.
4. Focus on the kids at the fence, with a hint of what they're looking at. We want the audience to focus on the kids at the fence.
What needs to be different:
1. Baseball game over the fence should be more neighborhood/community baseball game rather than a professional setting with crowds in the stands
2. Figures - should all be obviously children, a mix of boys and girls and a mix of skin tones.
3. Style - we're looking for a more sophisticated, classy style. More Norman Rockwell, Americana.
4. No words needed to label the different scenes.
5. We expect this will be widely used and want to ensure the work is attributed to Contra Costa Health Services. Please work "CCHS" into the artwork as a "signature" that cannot be cropped out by other users.