Any details that I need or suggestion, he would take care of it right away. Perfect service.
Great work. Nailed the design that we wanted.
Superb ability and excellent to work with. Communicated well and provided quick and accurate revisions.
- Pheli Mint
How noelmcoughlan started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a publisher of Science Fiction, Horror, and Fantasy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for an ebook cover for a fantasy short story called ‘No Escape’. The dimensions of the jpg cover must meet the specifications for publication on Amazon. The Author is Noel Coughlan. ‘A Short Story’ must be included on the cover.
The design must establish that the short story is a fantasy story and intrigue potential readers.
The story has a lot of detail. I’m NOT expecting all the elements listed below to be included. However, the design should use some pertinent details and avoid contradicting the rest.
(1) The story is set in a sandy desert.
(2) The main characters are a warrior and a baby. They are exiles chased by inescapable pursuers.
(3) The warrior wears a black cloak and is clad in black armour. Across his breastplate is a sling where he normally carries the baby. He is armed with a sheathed dagger. A crossbow is optional. The baby is wrapped in red swaddling.
(4) The warrior (Sub-Saharan African facial features) has green-black skin and a different white tattooed symbol on each cheek. The infant has green-black skin and blue-green tear-shaped gem on her forehead.
(5) In the sky, there are two marbled moons. One is red and one is white.
(6) They eventually come across a black rock in the desert shaped like a giant ship with old fishing nets pegged out at its base.