The product is a 0 to 109 Giant Number Snake. There are 11 sections of the “snake” with the following “families” or groups of numbers:
0 to 9
10 to 19
20 to 29
30 to 39
40 to 49
50 to 59
60 to 69
70 to 79
80 to 89
90 to 99
100 to 109
1. Each “family” or set of numbers will be on their own sheet. The current family of 10 numbers is 19 inches long by 3 ¾ inches tall. This includes approximately an inch where a sheet magnet is adhered to allow the consecutive families to be attached together. Attaching them together forms the “snake.” The dimensions do not need to be exactly as they are, but should be close and allow for easy printing and cutting. Please see attached photos.
2.Please give a color design and a black and white design for consideration.
3. Every other section or family needs to be the same color for the background. Example: 0 to 9 green, 10 to 19 yellow, 20 to 29 green, 30 to 39 yellow etc. Colors need to compliment the existing ArithmaKids’ products. Please see http://www.arithmakids.com
4. It needs to be kid friendly, but not cartoonish.
5. It needs to portray a mathematical feel. Cursive is not the right font for the writing of the number.
6. The font and graphics need to be available without license hassles.
7. It needs to be acceptable to parents and teachers of children.
8. We want it to be simple and crisp, but also bold. Please see existing ArithmaKids’ products at http://www.arithmakids.com.
9. Please see the attached pictures and PDF of the Giant Number Snake.
10. The back of each section of the snake needs to have the ArithmaKids logo, © 2013 and the product name, “Giant Number Snake.”
We will need formats appropriate for printing high quality products as well as posting electronically.