We need the following steps turned into a set of FIVE illustrations (almost an infographic, but not). The graphics should complement the style of the website: https://learn.par8o.com/340b-extend…5017558909
Please do not copy the basic graphics there already, those are what we are trying to replace.
Please understand this is NOT a LOGO contest. We need the five steps described here ILLUSTRATED.
The details are here:
slight change to order of original steps (still below) - steps 4 and 5 have been combined:
1) A patient visits a provider at your hospital or clinic. Upon evaluation, the patient is referred by your provider to an affiliated specialist (referral physician).
2) A patient visits the affiliated specialist for evaluation and receives a prescription.
3) A patient fills the prescription at a Retail or Specialty Contract Pharmacy.
par8o 340B Extender captures the referral from the specialist and collects a detailed consult note.
The referral details and consult note are made available to your 340B vendor and to you via par8o, “closing the loop” on any compliance concerns.
***END NEW TEXT/STEPS OLD STEPS HERE***
1) A patient receives a referral from a doctor at a hospital participating in the HRSA 340B Drug Pricing Program (covered entity or CE) and is referred to a non-CE provider.
2) The patient visits the non-CE provider and receives a prescription.
3) The patient fills the prescription at contracted or retail pharmacy.
4) 340B vendor (TPA) captures the prescription from the pharmacy.
5) 340B Extender gets the consult notes from the specialist and makes it available to both the 340B vendor (TPA) for matching and CE for enhanced clinical care -- and “closes the loop”.
Thank you for reading! Please keep in mind that we need the graphics to help the viewer understand what's happening, but also to make it clear where our product sits in the process and helps the potential buyer/where we make a difference.