Very creative, highly skilled, outstanding work! Quick to respond to any request and always willing to make any revisions. Such a great experience that we plan to start 1 to 1 projects immediately. Thank you for such a great design!
- kristy hV
This was another logo design/rework. Fast and efficient. we are always more than satisfied with the final product. thank you.
- melisa B
Easy to work with
Great work, Thanks
- Steve (CTVB Team)
The absolute best!
Great job, could not be more pleased.
How kristy hV started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Windy Hill Hemp
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Windy Hill Hemp is a family-owned industrial hemp farm in Colorado. We breed, cultivate, formulate, and produce our own hemp derived CBD products. Our products include creams, capsules, extracts, lotions, and pet supplements. We will be selling our products on our retail website as well as wholesale nationwide to wellness centers, healthfood stores, fitness, spas and salons, pet stores, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Retro Craft Beer Type Logo Design for our Hemp Brand - We want this label to be fun and have a bit of whimsy.
We are looking for a logo design that includes the following elements:
1. Pikes Peak in the background
2. Our greenhouse somewhere in the design with maybe farmland or evergreen trees or both
3. Windy Hill Hemp company name
4. No pot leaf type designs please
5. We like the illustrative design style of the Uinta Detour label
Could possibly include: This is where you can add anything fun-
-One possible concept we discussed - We are a family of mom, dad, and son. We mentioned before that we wanted a man in a ball cap, a woman pharmacist, and a son with beard and tattoos. We like that idea but we aren't set on that at all. Only a concept. We just don't want it to be serious. (Don't get caught up on this concept. You can do anything you like. This was just an idea and I didn't give you creative license in the original brief .)
-A guy on the hill with his hat blowing off or holding his hat on.
-Any fun whimsical type idea that could represent a ridiculously windy environment. It could be a cartoon character or animal or anything you like.
**As long as we get Pikes Peak and the greenhouse, and it's whimsical and fun, then you can add any other creative elements you'd like.
- We're looking for a design that will stand out on an amber colored bottle.
- We've attached several photos that show Pikes Peak, our greenhouse, some hand drawn sketches, and our favorite inspiration design, Uinta Detour Double IPA. Other designs that we like are included as well.
- We realize that this logo won't fit on our small containers so we plan to have an abbreviated version for those.
- This gig will probably lead to a large and small label design and possibly packaging