Anna did a great job, exactly what we had in mind for our illustrations! Working with her was a pleasure!
How jannes.stubbemann started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
what we do:
short version: blood-based cancer monitoring.
long version: we sequence the so called cell free DNA in your blood samples and analyse it with machine learning algorithms, making use of a big database. You will send us a blood sample every 6 months and we check your cancer risk over time, giving specific instructions in case our algorithms detect anomalies.
newly diagnosed cancer patients and people who are interested in their healthcare. Both genders, 45-65 years old. We target people in the U.S and Europe
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want to illustrate the customer journey on our website. the steps are as follows:
1. you sign up. we will send you a box with a blood collection tube and a blood collection system (c.f. https://www.wittmann-group.com/de_d…hnik.html)
2. your doctor takes a blood sample from you with the kit
3. you send the blood sample back to us
4. we extract the cell free DNA from the blood and sequence it
5. we add your blood sample to our database where our algorithms can make use of this data and analyse it
6. you will receive a report of your sample and development over time, including instructions for what to do in case our algorithms detected any anomalies
our current imagination for the individual illustrations is as follows (c.f. sketches) :
1. box including the tube and blood collection system
2. patient being at the doctor who takes the blood sample
3. envelop adressed back to us
4. full tube containing the blood sample which also includes the cell free DNA which get's extracted and flows into ->
5. the database that consists of many billions of DNA codes (c.f. http://grail.com/wp-content/uploads…_grid.jpg)
6. the report for the user, illustrated on paper
these are our current imaginations and can be used as a guide line. we are open for new creative ideas.
we prefer a clean and simple design with decent colours
we'd like to have each illustration as its own to use them in flexible ways