Thanks for taking the time to view our contest.
We need a series of 10 images/icons built to serve as call-to-action buttons on our website (http://www.mathmarketing.com). These images will target one of the three markets we serve:
1. Small, high-growth B2B businesses
2. Successful, leading B2B companies
3. Established, mature B2B companies
The 10 images we need are:
For the small high-growth group:
1. A visual representation for that group, i.e. small-to-medium fast-growth business looking to grow faster
2. An image representing the problem that group experiences, i.e. 'I don't have the internal expertise or capacity to grow my business faster'
3. An image representing the solution MathMarketing offers to them - an outsourced marketing team
For the leading company group:
4. A visual representation for that group, i.e. successful, leading companies looking to improve return on marketing investment
5. An image representing the problem that group experiences, i.e. 'My marketing team lack the skills to generate higher revenue'
6. An image representing the solution MathMarketing offers - B2B marketing training for their marketers
For the mature group:
7. A visual representation for that group, i.e. mature, established companies seeking to change their outdated sales and marketing processes
8. An image representing the problem that group experiences, i.e. 'My sales and marketing processes no longer work'
9. An image representing our solution - a complete change management program (planning, training, project management)
10. Finally, we need a 'Contact us' image / icon
For more information, please refer to the attached briefing document.
In terms of guidelines:
* Please make sure it fits in with the overall look and feel of the site
* Although we have existing imagery that we use on the site (attached is a zip file with examples), we're not wedded to this style, so feel free to deviate from it. We're open to different ideas.
* We've attached another sample image (this was designed for us as image 1), but again, the decision to conform to/deviate from this style is completely up to you
* In terms of sizing, the images will need to be roughly sized around 170 x 90 px.
* Please ensure that any colours used conform to our style guide (document attached).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again!