Paul Louis did a great job. He managed to deliver on time and on quality. He was easy to communicate with and it was a pleasure to discover the results of his work every morning with the TZ difference.
How richard.carr started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sagewell is an energy analytics company that works with electric utilities to develop smart meter analysis and electric vehicle load control programs.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a series of icons to use on our public facing website. Each icon will be paired with text to describe Sagewell and our product. The icons should be simple and designed with a consistent theme. There does not need to be any text in the icons. The primary color should be (R: 41 G: 125 B: 193). Possible accent color (R: 246 G:139 B: 31). Here is a list of the text sections that require an associated icon. We need one icon for each section (11 total):
1. Security (your data is safe with us)
2. Performance (game-changing analysis speeds)
3. Support (excellent customer service/tech support)
4. Data integration
5. Customizable dashboards
6. Economic calculation engine
7. Program evaluation
8. Load control monitoring (data analysis of electric use)
9. Utility operations
10. Order capture (customer calls, form completion)
11. Dispatch (sending order to utility worker)
12. Revenue protection (detecting electricity theft)
Please think out about the themes of our organization when designing the icons: data, analysis, energy. Also think about the values we wish to portray: innovation, trustworthiness.