Super to work with the Designer, almost perfect first attempt. Quickly adapted my questions, very quick work and awesome end-product! I am very happy.
- Evelyne Krall
Great work, did several iterations until we arrived at the right look n feel. Would recommend highly.
How ericajoykaufman started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We aim to be the ultimate resource to find family-friendly venues in the US. The site will include community features and curated editorial content to deliver a comprehensive, helpful, informative tool for parents.
With a unique review aligning to a pre-recommended set of criteria (i.e. High Chair Quality, Changing Table in Restroom, MMPs (Main Menu Picks), etc..) TykeLykes will be the ideal resource to help them with their next family outing.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Icon set for reviewing venues (initially restaurants). Below is a list of the review criteria with some suggestions but I am really struggling with howt o make these unique. Please feel free to come up with something other than the suggestions I did provide too. I am open to other ideas!!!!
1. Overall Rating
• Perhaps it’s the Monster’s thumbs up?
2. High Chair Quality: Wood, Plastic, or Other
• Highchair with a heart in the middle, similar to this: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mht…=213713599
• Wood would be brown, Plastic would be another color?
3. High Chair Availability
• Same highchair but with a star in the middle?
4. Changing Table in Restroom: Men, Women, Family or None
5. Tables: Wood, Stone, Cloth, Glass or Other
6. Kids Menu Quality
7. Stroller Accessibility
8. Stroller Parking
9. Wait-Staff Compassion
• Left/Right arrows?
11. MMPs: Main Menu Picks
• The letters MMP in a fun way?
12. FTAs: For the Adults
• The letters FTA in a fun way?
Please make sure the icons are in line with the logo. They should be the same style however I like simple and clean - not juvenile. Feel free to introduce new colors although they should be compatible with the logo.