We are an internet software solutions company focused on developing and selling web and mobile applications for various vertical markets including the fantasy sports gaming, financial services, and travel industries.
We need an icon created for an application we are developing that will be included on the CBSSports.com web site. The application is called Waiver Wizard and will be offered on the CBSSports.com Fantasy App Central site (http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/apps).
Waiver Wizard is an embedded app built on the CBSSports.com application platform for fantasy baseball owners. The purpose of this application is to give fantasy baseball owners a single dashboard from which to make decisions about which players to pick up from the waiver wire and drop from their current roster and execute on those decisions. The key feature of this app is the ability for an owner to see who the other owners are targeting on the waiver wire so that that owner can hone in on those players he has the best chance of getting his team’s spot in the waiver wire order.
- Don't mirror the exact colors and look & feel of CBSSports.com and/or the CBSSports.com site. This is to avoid misrepresenting the app as being developed and produced by CBSSport.com.
- Do not incorporate or use the badges, CBS, CBSSports.com and/or any associated marks or logos or any derivatives, abbreviations and/or modifications of such badges, marks and/or logos (e.g. You may not use the CBS "eye") as design elements or incorporate them into any other design, graphic, illustration, or logo.
- Do not include any names or marks that you do not have the rights to.
- Do not include any profanity or material that could be deemed offensive. This applies to both text and imagery.
- Icon needs to be a perfect square exactly 75px x 75px in dimensions. Icon may be resized to 25px x 25px in some instances, so design needs to work well when resized.
- Icon may appear on either a light or dark backgrounds so need a subtle border in a contrasting color to make sure it stands out on any backgroud.
- Icon format needs to be a PNG file with a transparent background.
While designer is free to utilize colors as he/she sees fit, would like to try and use white, blue, and maybe a little yellow or orange for some color and playfulness.