Great initial concepts, quick with feedback and revisions. Couldn't ask for a better experience!
Initially, the first design had the feel but wasn't the right design elements, but i gave some feedback and then the next design was basically the right logo. With small tweaks after that, the design came together beautifully. Very easy to work with.
Really easy to work with!
How Chris123599 started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Guitar Bots is an online guitar learning game. You can play it with a REAL guitar, and the game listens to what you play. So it is both a game thats fun, but you actually learn to play the guitar while playing the game. Play for free at http://www.guitarbots.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for an iOS app icon for the upcoming app.
- Please check out e.g. game screen shots, the main character,...
- We are looking for good ideas, more than polished icons. so more ideas rather than fine-tuning current designs will help you to get into the finals
- Icon could be: focus on education, on gameplay (TABs), on Character, or nothing at all (like a guitar pick, and burning guitar,...)
- Inspire us with your ideas! And please ask if you have questions.
- you can also check out the icons we have for our other two products (Guitar Tuna and WildChords). It does not have to be that way, but obviously those we like.