I am looking for two things for my new app, "Daily 8 Fitness":
1. App Icon - the icon that will be used on the Apple store.
2. App Logo - the logo the will be used in the App using the phrase "Daily 8" or "Daily 8 Fitness"
- "Daily 8 Fitness" is the first of a group of apps under the brand "Daily 8". For that reason, I'd like an Icon and Logo that can be repurposed for other activities (for example, "Daily 8 Cooking", "Daily 8 Reading"). So the "Daily 8" part of the Icon/Logo will always remain, but the "Fitness" part will change.
- The logo will need to be relatively small (see attached images for the size and shape of the holding logo, where the new logo must fit)
- Key selling points of the Daily 8 brand are: 8 minutes; Quick, easy and convenient; Informative
- The daily 8 fitness app specifically has the following key selling points: No equipment necessary; Workout anytime, anywhere; Fresh, new 8 minute workouts every day
- I've attached an image showing 9 other fitness apps logos. Here are my thoughts on each to give some guidance:
Fit Builder - Takes too long to work out what it is. Colour scheme is too masculine.
7 Min WC - Nice and simple. Nice colour.
Perfect Body - Simple but doesn't give any info beyond the pic and the name
Seven - Again nice and simple. I'm not a fan of this darker colour (I like bright colours)
Workout - Not too bad, though feels like they're squeezing too much into the logo
Fitness Buddy - Quite like this one, though the lifting of dumbbells is not relevant to my app. Good colours
Nike Running - Clear what this is! I like the colours
Map My Ride - Obvious it's for cycling. Nice and simple logo
Tabata Timer - A bit to much going on in this logo for my liking. Not quite catchy enough on the eye.
- The ones that catch my eye the most are 7 Min WC and the Nike Running App logos.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions about the contest or the brief.
Thanks very much,