Thank you for your help on this project! These images turned out great!
How alan m started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
English Language Testing
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
FluentIQ needs a digital badge designed for our English tests. The badges will adopt the openbadges.org standard and will be displayed in places like Linkedin, on job boards, and in talent directories.
Your task is to design a modern attractive badge with the following elements:
1. the fluent 'f' symbol (in the speech bubble of the logo attached)
2. the name of the test, e.g. Business English, Academic English
3. the score, a 1 decimal point number from 1.0 - 9.9
4. the score level descriptor; beginner, intermediate, advanced
5. different colour badges for each test type, e.g. Business English is blue, Academic is green.
The badge needs to reflect a fresh, professional, modern brand.
Simplistic in design, solid colours, avoid gradients and drop shadows.