One aspect of our website is gamification where we let users collect badges (100 of them for phase 1) and share their exploits socially. The webpage is pretty much finished but we are not happy with the badges and are looking for style of badges that:
1.) is in line with the company logo and visual feel, CI (colors, fonts, design language) et all.
2.) blends into the overall design direction of the webpage and apps.
3.) looks engaging and makes user want to collect
This is a two step contest really:
Step one: Classical contest to design 10 key badges to determine the designer who best delivers on the above mentioned 3 points.
Step 2: design the remaining badges in the same coherent style in a direct follow up 1 on 1 project for the winning designer.
The 10 Badges that need designing for the first step are:
1. "Apprentice Foodie" (based on # of bookings made)
2. "Veteran Collector" (based on # of badges collected)
3. "Explorer" (based on # days active on site)
4. "Deal Hunter Lv. 3" (based on # of bookings at discount X)
5. "Welcome to eatigo" (upon registration)
6. "Valentine" (booking made on V day)
7. "Welcome to Singapore" (1st booking made in Singapore)
8. "Romantic Lv 2" (# bookings made for 2 pax)
9. "eatigo evangelist" (# of shares on fb)
10. "Red Lotus" (# bookings at Chinese restaurants)
We are uploading company logos and a user journey through the website so you can capture the CI and feel of style that is required...you can take the current stand in badges as an indicator what we DONT like :) Not in the color world of brand and site, cheap looking icons etc...so best of luck to all!