*****As an update, we are looking for a creative and free-hand drawing. We have attached an example of hand-draw for your reference.
We are currently looking to update our website with unique icons (http://www.ryanfin.com). These icons would be prominently placed on our “Expertise” and “Industries” pages representing the different areas we work in.
When the user clicks on Expertise, a list of icons will pop up, illustrating our different offerings.
General design requirements:
• Two colors: Blue (same with our logo – example attached; Pantone: 2945U; Hexcode: #00A3D1; RGB: 22, 87, 136) and white
• One or two objects in one icon
• It should be simple, stylish and unique
• Design a total of 13 icons
• The icons should be high quality, and website friendly.
1. Asset management: a pile of coins
2. Banking: a bank building
3. Private equity: water the plant with money
4. Trading & Technology: connection between two computers
5. Real estate: Buildings
6. Resources: Oil well
7. Professional services: A scale which shows ‘scales of justice’ – is the symbol of law for professional services a book and glasses
8. Public affairs: Government building and something you would see in Washington
1. Corporate communications: Human figure with loud speaker
2. Transactions advisory: Handshake
3. Digital & Social management: Smartphone in hand
4. Crisis management: a danger sign
5. Executive training: TV camera and interview
We are seeking submissions until March 8, we will then select the finalist. The designer will then have until March 12 to complete the icons.
Please design any five of the 13 icons and share with us. Afterwards, you may complete the remainder incorporating our feedback.