A mobile app icon for android and Apple. The app is called "Fast Tract Diet” for Your Digestive Health. The Fast Tract Diet is a science based diet that works without drugs and antibiotics for SIBO and its related digestive and health issues and the app includes the following features:
- extensive list of foods including drinks that are gut friendly vs. not
- meal & symptom tracker which indicates if users are on track or off-track for relief
- creating shopping list
- description of the diet and how it works
FYI: Robin’s Egg Blue (HEX #53c0c5) is the primary color used for the inertia of the app with white background and this is the color scheme: http://shannonwhealy.com/may-color-month/. But, feel free to be creative.
We would like to see a couple of design patterns to choose from.
1. “Fast Tract Diet” spelled out in the icon or just “F” with some cleaver twist.
2. Image (see examples) that represents what the Fast Tract Diet does.
What we want to see: clear, upbeat, creative, beautiful and powerful icon that represents what this app is about. The focus is on safe foods and health.
Just to brainstorm an idea for #2, unlocking a safe food(s) could be a good concept. But, a food(s) need to be included in the icon in this case.
We really appreciate your creativity for creating a clear, beautiful and powerful icon for this app in advance!!!
These convey the look & feel we love. Also, we love them because they captured the essence of what these apps do:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/….app&hl=en (simple, conveys what this app does)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/…seit&hl=en (simple, powerful, conveys a clear concept)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/…rate&hl=en (simple, powerful, conveys a clear concept)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/…work&hl=en (simple, clear, powerful)
What we DON”T want: image of stomach (unless done tastefully) and small / large intestines (these are no no). Please do not use photos.
These are no no examples:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/….app&hl=en (too busy / does not look professional)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/….ht2&hl=en (does not look appealing / not clear what this app does / simply wired)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/…Vol1&hl=en (Don’t care for the font, Italic & color)