great designer. easy to work with and responds quickly.
- A n t o n i o
Fantastic work. The icons look really great.
- roopesh I
Big thanks for your work
How mark.ka started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
In the Android EpiCalendar app you can diarize as many seizures as you like. These are sorted in different time periods and shown in a clear way (with different icons). You can export every month as a PDF and take it to your next consultation.
Unlike the standard paper calendar the app is always ready to hand on the smartphone! You can't forget to diarize an event, because you have your diary always near you.
If a app user maintains his "epilepsy diary" forcefully, he and his doctor are able to gather important information about his type and progress of his seizure disorder, possible trigger and the effectiveness of his therapy!
The target group is of all ages, all genders and has epilepsy. They always have their smartphone next to them. Their interests are:
- Arts & Entertainment/TV & Video/Online Video
- Internet & Telecom/Mobile & Wireless/Mobile Phones/Smart Phones
- Internet & Telecom/Mobile & Wireless/Mobile Apps & Add-Ons/Android Apps
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- An icon which reflects the Material Design Guidelines and Android world
- Please note: An user wants to recognize this app in the app store as an epilepsy calendar, but doesn't want others to understand the purpose of the app icon, when seen on his homescreen. Many users don't want others to know about their epilepsy. An EEG Curve would be a obvious sign for epilepsy and embarrasing for the users.
- The icon can represent a calendar ("on the go"), epilepsy, trust (data saved on smartphone only), quick and easy use
Change the colors - you are completly free!!!
The colors of the app will be changed later to fit to the new colors of your app icon!
It's not necessary to reuse elements from the old icon!