Arthur is a master designer for such a niche and overlooked space. If you want the engaging buttons and app icons that compel others to click you have to go him. He’s at the top of his game!
- Sacred Enterprises
Great turnaround. Exactly what I needed.
- Carlos Afonso
he did awesome work!
How corporatec started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
MyNetDiary provides mobile diet apps for weight loss and a companion website http://www.mynetdiary.com. The majority of our target audience is women 20-50 years old, overweight. The rest is male, 30-50 years old, overweight.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. We want the icon to be associated with weight loss, diet, healthy eating.
2. Make it nicer, cleaner, bolder, simpler.
3. Green color is important, it’s our brand color.
4. Apple shape is also important, we use it on dashboard in all apps and throughout the website.
5. Measuring tape would be nice to have, if possible.
6. The icon should look good in large and small (phone app icon) sizes.
We can think of four options:
1. A variation of our existing design, see attached PSD
2. Some new design we did not think of
3. Some simple green button similar to iPhone's phone and iMessage icons, with simple white shapes outlines (see plain_green_idea.png attachment)
4. This is probably too complex (and we are looking for something simpler): "rolling apple" idea (see attachment)
Once again, we are looking for something nice, clean, bold, simple.
You can download the free app (either for iPhone or Android) using the links above to see what it is about.