Last revised on: 1st of September 2012
1. Respect all community members
You won’t behave negatively, aggressively, or offensively, in public or in private, at 99designs.
Use the Report Contest or Report Designer buttons, or contact Support to report bad behavior.
2. Do original work
You won’t copy designs, in total or in part, from 99designs or any other source.
You must hold the rights to use any stock images you include in a design. Also, tell the contest holder you’ve used stock images when you submit the design to their contest. See our Concept Originality Policy and our Stock Policy for more information.
3. Be honest and compete fairly
You will be honest about yourself and others, in public and in private, at 99designs.
Don’t try to influence contest holders by criticizing other designers, or offering to do free work if they choose your design as the winner.
I will not:
- submit designs I’ve copied
- be abusive to designers, contest holders, or 99designs staff
- open more than one designer account
- deceive others to try to win contests.
- respect the community and the code of conduct
- submit only original designs I’ve made myself
- use the proper channels to report bad behavior.