We want a less is more design, with simple design elements. Ideally we want a dark blue or black base colour with the following details.
Front of Jersey:
- The colours of the French flag in a horizontal stripe across the front (e.g. blue/white/red similar to the attached example)
- The number '18' and the letters 'TFR' (in all caps) and 'TdF' stacked on the RH chest (see example jersey attached) – we want a modern font in a colour that suits the base colour
- The single Flaccid Rooster logo in a circle (see attached) on the collar on each side of the zipper
- the text “Team Flaccid Rooster” printed on the rear of the collar
- On one sleeve, the colours of the French flag in a horizontal stripe as per the front of the jersey
- On the other sleeve, the Australian Green and Gold colours (green/gold/green) as indicated in the attached image of the cyclist
Rear of Jersey:
- On the LH rear pocket we want a block yellow map of France, with simple black lines representing the basic Tour de France route for 2018 (no town names; no terrain markings - see example attached) We also need the letters 'FESM' under the map in the same font as used on the front of the jersey. The Map and letters should be in scale and fill 80% of the pocket
- On the RH pocket, a simple stylised outline map of Australia similar to the attached image. Preferably all in the one colour (maybe white as the jersey will be dark), again filling 80% of the pocket – maybe an option with the ’18 TFR Tdf’ text under (or inside) the map
- We want the attached Flaccid Rooster re-designed/stylised to incorporate the following elements…
- have the Rooster riding a road racing bike (down on the drops)
- have the Rooster wearing a beret
- have the Rooster showing an element of speed, maybe descending down a mountain road or maybe have outlines of mountains in the background with a winding road and the Rooster on the bike descending in the foreground…
- feel free to use some artistic license here. Attached is an example logo with a wombat (not a rooster) riding a bike with the desert and camels in the background to demonstrate roughly what we are looking for. Again, please use your imagination here…
The re-designed Rooster should be positioned on the mid-back of the jersey (possibly in a white circle) as per the attached jersey example with the ‘CeC’ logo and as we did on our previous blue jerseys (also attached).
- keeping with the less is more theme, no text on the rear panel above the bum
- we’d like the same blue/white/red stripes on one leg cuff (opposite side to the sleeve with the French coloured stripes)
- maybe the re-stylised Rooster on the other leg cuff
- on both leg side panels the words “Team Flaccid Rooster” in the same font as all other text on the jersey
- feel free to give us ideas on the knicks, but keep with the less is more theme.