01. Who is the client and what do they do?
Matchmaking platform focused on tech field, helps Developers, Data Scientists, QA, Product People and CTOs find jobs they love. Companies apply to candidates, focus on quality jobs and candidates.
Unicorn aims at bridging the gap between talented developers and understaffed tech companies in need of high-quality developers.
02. What is the scope of the project?
Brand: Focus on Unicorn mascot (consider apparel branding in future)
Mascot has to appeal to talent (candidates) -> developers, millennials as well as Employers of all sizes and verticals
Attributes: edgy, fun, different, appealing
03. Who’s the audience or target market?
Developers, Data Scientists, QA, Product People and CTOs as well as their prospective employers.
- Developers profit from a professional, easy and quick screening and matching experience.
- Employers profit from thorough screening processes and the resulting quality of talent -> save time and money
05. What tone or image do we need to portray?
‘The new kid on the block’ -> Use the Unicorn brand to portrait the image of professionals who understand the needs of developers as well as employers and therefore created the best matchmaking platform in the market.
06. What is the ultimate goal and how will it be measured?
Create a brand design around the unicorn domain that goes beyond staffing, matchmaking and will create a buzz and pull amongst millennial (tech) audience. The goal should be for everyone to identify with the mascot and want to be in on the unicorn journey.