- The images should be provided as ".svg" (or “.afdesign”) files or as “.png” files (if the resolution is acceptable).
- The images will mainly be used as 110px*110px and 400px*400px images, so they must look good in these sizes.
- The attached "ExerciseReference_..." pictures are illustrations from a strength training book that can be used as further reference when creating the exercises. They are not showing the required style (too detailed, multiple colors).
- http://db.everkinetic.com: the base for what we are using right now, showing exercises that fulfill all the requirements (1 color, detailed muscles).
- “GoodExample_BarbellCurls” & “GoodExample-BarbellSquats”: good examples that fulfill the requirements.
- “OkExample-ShouldHaveMoreDetailedMuscles” + “OkExample-ShouldHaveMoreDetailedMuscles”: a fairly good example – we would prefer more detailed muscles and would not need that many details on the face and sneakers. Also these are good examples on how we do not need 2 completely different illustrations per exercise (but only one illustration containing the movement differences).
- “BadExample_NoDetailedMuscles-TooManyColors“: actually nice pictures, but that do NOT fulfill the requirements (too many colors, too little details on the muscles).
We think big: our goal is to reach 200+ exercises in 2017. Also we plan to provide a female version of all exercises. So the winner of the contest can definitely count on many follow up 1:1 projects.
How to participate:
- For the first part of the contest, please provide an image of the exercises "Dumbbell Bench Presses" and "Standing Barbell Curls".
- When the contest reaches the final round, please provide your versions of the exercises "Dumbbell Bench Presses" and "Standing Barbell Curls" with both start and end position images. In addition, please provide images for the exercise "Lat Pull-Downs".
- Images of these 6 exercises, how they currently look in the App (if applicable) as well as illustration from a strength training book as further reference, are attached.
- The final delivery should contain all images of the exercises in scope (see “Exercises.txt”).