Thank you for the Great Work!!
Fast, Efficient, and Beautiful.
Great designer. He really paid attention to the information in the brief and was receptive to all design suggestions.
One word : Fantastic !
How ellie e started their character or mascot journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We improve learning experiences by helping adults manage behaviour effectively. We train the teachers and provide products that support outstanding behaviour in the classroom. We have some resources that teachers can use directly with children, but we are currently developing our range of classroom resource products.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Five characters that form a group or team.
- These characters will mostly be used for Primary age children (5-11). But some secondary schools might like to use them too. So they should not be too babyish.
- Each character needs to be of no particular sex or race. It might be best to use colours for each character that are not normal skin colours.
- Characters should be a distinctive style. They don't have to be human. For example - we like these... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuwa
- We will want to use these characters in print, but also probably make plush toys out of them. They are likely to appear on a range of classroom products.
- You might like to have a look at our website to see our current branding. This may be useful, though shouldn't restrict you. Just bear in mind that the characters will appear on the site, so we don't want them to jar badly.