How Mbillips started their card or invitation journey
Who are you known as?
City of Angels Dermatology Inc
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
City of Angles Dermatology is a dermatology medical practice specializing in skin cancer treatment and prevention. Operated by board-certified dermatologist and skin cancer expert Dr. Mavis W. Billips City of Angels Dermatology seeks to raise the awareness of the high skin cancer risk in solid-organ transplant patients.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• A 3.0 x 5.0 inch response card
• A 3.625 x 5.125 inch response card envelope
• A 2.5 x 3.5 referral card
These items shall be added as part of a direct mail package to be sent to medical professionals that take care of transplant patients. All the items should work together and be consistent with the branding of the other items in the direct mail package (letter, letter envelop, brochure)
• Front of response card - A clean simple design with logo; thank you for responding; and reminder note… Gain peace of mind that your transplant patients will have a skin cancer monitoring and treatment plan to protect them; Please respond on back of card and return self addressed stamped envelope.
• Back of response card -capture email address and check box responses to queries listed below.
Respond by adding your email address and checking all responses that apply.
o I have transplant patients in my practice
o I would like to refer a transplant patient
o Call me to discuss a case at Ph#_____________
o I would like Dr Billips to speak to our physician or patient group
o Send me more information on skin cancer risk in transplant patients
o Enter me for Free Doctors Only skin cancer screening event
o Contact me to update my mailing address
o Remove me from your mail list-no interest in topic
Thanks for responding
• Response card envelope must contain the practice name and return address:
City of Angels Dermatology Inc
4712 Admiralty Way #665
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
• All items must include City of Angels branding and font styles included in the City of Angels Style Guide attached
• Back of Response card envelope should include a checklist.
o Did you add your email address?
o Marked your interest areas?
o Know more about transplant patient skin cancer risk
• Front of referral card - should clearly state “Transplant Patient Referral Card” along an edge; Practice logo should be clearly positioned and space for a person to complete the following entries:
Patient insurance: o PPO o Private o Medicare o Self-pay
Note to dermatologist:
Please see my transplant patient immediately for a skin cancer evaluation.
• Back of referral card – “Free sun protection gift at your first appointment” “Hand this referral card to the receptionist and select your free gift. “
• Back of referral card – show the two practice location maps, addresses and phone numbers
Please deliver files for each design in EPS, PDF and JPEG formats.