Moonlit FOX has been AWESOME to work with, she took a project I was unable to complete with another designer and quickly turned it around to exactly what we were working with. She was very patient and open minded about edits. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Thanks Moonlit, GREAT JOB !
everything was perfect again :)
How Boissonneault started their card or invitation journey
Who are you known as?
Boissonneault Electric Corp. & Concept
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a company who will be hosting our 3rd Annual Holiday Fundraising Party to help raise awareness and funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Last year we raised over $7,000 and hope to reach a goal of $5,000 this year!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Invites should be 5"x7", can be horizontal or vertical. Postcard style. Please utilize both sides so content is not over crowded. These are going in envelopes so please do not design this as a normal postcard which gets sent out. This card also needs to be able to be viewed for emailing purposes.
This is a Holiday Fundraising Party so card should have a Holiday feel.
Must have in some way, shape or form:
1) Fitness For A Cure and St. Jude logos as well as company logo's (Boissonneault Electric & Concept). Please do not alter logo colors. *These should be located at the bottom of the card - Company logos smaller than Fitness for a Cure logo. *The St. Jude logo should be placed at the top.
2) You have been cordially invited to join Boissonneault Electric Corp. and Concept for our 3rd Annual Holiday Fundraising Party!
3) We raised over $7,000 last year!! HELP US REACH OUR GOAL TO RAISE $5,000!!
4) 100% of proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
5) $10 Donation at the door
6) Open Bar, Hors d'oeuvres, Raffles, & Silent Auction
7) Wednesday, December 7, 2016 from 6-9 pm. 1794 Bridge Street, Suite 4 Dracut, MA
8) Guests are welcome!
9) The daily operating cost of St. Jude is $2.2 million. Approximately 75% of the costs of St. Jude are covered by public contributions.
10) RSVP to Jaimie Boissonneault by November 30, 2016
phone: (978) 454-0383 or email: Xmas4Kids@belectriccorp.com
11) Can't make it but would like to donate? Visit http://www.events.stjude.org/Xmas4Kids
Please be creative!!
1) Please do not change the colors or fonts of the logos.
2) Try to stay away from cursive writing as most cursive fonts are not readable.
3) Logos are attached