This invitation is coming from the Dubuque Mercy Health Foundation, which raises funds to support Mercy (a non-profit). The Bookwalter Dinner is one of their more prestigious fundraising efforts, as far as who usually attends.
Some details on the project:
- Trim size: Please keep the same as last year - 8" x 5"
- Bleeds - up to you
- Keep as a double-sided card to slip into the envelope (no folds)
- Color palette: There is no specific color palette to match for this.
- Logos: Please include the Bookwalter logo somewhere
Attached you'll find:
- Two previous Bookwalter Dinner invitations from 2016 and 2014 to show you what's been done in the past. We're open to new ideas and imagery.
- Bookwalter Logo: We'd like to include this somewhere
- Invitation Copy: Attached is a Word document of the invitation copy that needs to be included. We're open to moving copy around with the design to where it makes the most sense, so not necessarily keeping it in the order it is.
- Will be printed in-house and will need to be created as 2-up on an 8.5" x 11" sheet with crops and bleeds, if there are any.
- PDF format
- If possible, we'd like to receive the packaged files as well to keep in our library, but let us know if that isn't possible.