Priyo is a very creative designer with great ideas
- eik shutter
Thanks a lot for your work.
Awesome designer!! Did everything i was looking for and more. Also was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond.
How cjenkinsW started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dementia, respite and high care in a unique home environment with maximum 10 residents. Target audience, children (aged in their 50's and 60's) of people living with dementia
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A Santa Fe car wrap (white car) that shows how different Group Homes Australia is. We are not a nursing home and we are not a retirement village. We offer a beautiful, luxurious home where you can also get the best care available.
Our key points of difference are:
• Small homes – 6-10 residents
• Local community engagement (schools, music time, mothers’ groups etc)
• Homemakers as opposed to carers– there to create and nurture a home environment as well as care for residents
• Carer-resident ratio (1:3 generally vs 1: 10+)
• Carers that spend quality time with residents – not just conducting acts of “caring”
• Pets/animals in the homes
• Individual routines/regimes to suit resident
• All activities by choice
• Free access to outside areas
• minimised use of medication
• Low staff turnover – residents form relationships with the home-makers and their teams
• Environments that are designed to feel, smell and look like a home
• No shared rooms (unless by choice!)
• Home-cooked food/balanced diet
• Excursions out with our bus drivers
• Encourage friends and family to visit (pool at Warriewood)
Mandatory inclusions in the design:
Logo – as per attached document – please use the version with the strapline “doing dementia differently”
Phone number – 1300 015 406
“This is one of the best models of dementia care in an assisted environment that I have seen” Ita Buttrose AO OBE
“This style of residential accommodation and care is the best I have seen in Australia.” Kate Swaffer
Respite – dementia – high care
please see attached documents. Please use the lighter blue as our brand colour. I have attached:
Latest DM campaign design
intro to GHA
please feel free to call with any queries 0429 592840