The design I wanted was modern but fun! The designer was easy to work with and quickly answered messages. Her first design was the exact design I wanted, with minor changes. I would use her again 100%
How Swissmagic started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
Beyond Decks Inc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a general contractor that specializes in outdoor structures. Mostly Decks (mostly composite material decking) but also patio cover.
I am younger compared to my competition, energetic and focus on making my company a brand rather than just being a contractor that builds stuff..
I have been working with YouTube lately creating job videos (YouTube.com/beyonddecks). Customer really reacts well to these videos. It creates the rock star effect. They feel like hey know me before I come out to meet them and in most case make up their mind that I am the guy for them even before I show up to their house her alone price the job.... I want a work truck wrap that reflects that.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I have recently purchased a Ford F-250 with a contractor body for bed. (See attached pictures).
1. I want to do a partial wrap. 3/4 or 1/2..?
2. I want to turn heads yet be subtle and clean
3. I will either have black rims or have my current ones dipped in black. Please design around black wheels.
4. I want to design a wrap focused of my company as a brand. Not do a rolling billboard advertising what I do. Therefore it’s ok for people not to understand right away what service I provide. Also even though I ultimately want my phone number and website address somewhere, these could be smaller and subtle. On my Logo, if it makes sense to, I am ok to separate the tag phrase (“outdoor structure design and construction) or even maybe remove it completely.
5. I like background designs somewhat busy. I like stars and Camo pattern. Maybe faded stars in background? I also would like to include the American flag somwhere Hidden in the design. The American flag should not be its normal red white and blue but rather made of color(s) that ties into the rest of the design.
6. I need the “TrexPRO Platinum” logo in the design.
7. I would like the YouTube and Instagram logo included as well. Maybe of colors matching the overall
Design as opposed to their specific colors.
8. I would like the tool boxes to be numbered D1, D2, D3 and D4 for driver side and P1, P2... for passenger side this numbering could be in white as a negative (as if the D1.. was cut out of the wrap and the white would show) onto the design.
9. On the driver side, above the rear wheel and pointing to the green gas cap I want the design the say “DIESEL ONLY”
10. On the passenger side front tool box upper half, I want a faded stamp slightly skewed that says “but first, coffee” See “denied” faded stamp look in attached pictures.
11. On the driver side window or back window, I want my name G. Ethenoz written like the rally car drivers on their windows with a small Swiss flag in front of it. Red square with white cross.
12. My license number should be included in the design. Does not have to be very big. It is just a legal requirement
13. I am including picture of wrap Designs that like.
Please check out my website and instagram to get to See the work I do