I'm looking for 6 original icons (did you know, written exercise, verbal exercise, tip, remember/warning, and quote) that can be used across all of my training materials.
Hansen Speech & Language Training
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am a speech and language trainer, speaker and coach. I run programs in speech training, public speaking, English language, communication etiquette, interpersonal skills and networking.
I'm looking for very fresh icons that are clean and clear, look good everywhere (on screen & in print) and can be used across all of my different programs and materials (workbooks, newsletter, PowerPoint slides, books & e-books). They should be professional (I only deal with adult, corporate clients), but not too stuffy. I still like to have fun!
When people see this group of icons I want them to know right away that they are looking at Hansen training materials.
- Six icons to depict the following - Did you know?
- Written exercise
- Verbal exercise
- Remember/Warning/Watch out
- A collection of icons that blend well together
- They don't necessarily have to be the same color or my company colors
- Will need grayscale versions as well as color
- Looking for something creative and original, but still clean and clear with a corporate edge
- jpg files