How BLU ZONE MEDIA started their button or icon journey
We are in need of five new/original icons that can be placed on the home page of our new company website. Each icon tells is a definition of a feature of the product. Each icon is the visual representation the key word it is associated with. The five key words are - Access, Synchronise, Store, Protect and Share.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are young and building very quickly. We are in early stages of providing online storage facilities to consumers and small businesses. We need to project our product's feature through specific icons.
- Icon for key word 1 - "Access": This represents online access to the application anytime and anywhere.
- Icon for key word 2 - "Synchronise": This represents real time synchronisation of data regardless of multiple sources/devices
- Icon for key word 3 - "Store": This represents the available central information storage application
- Icon for key word 4 - "Protect": This represents the security and protection that is provided to the system
- Icon for key word 5 - "Share": This represents the ability to share with friends, everyone and colloborate
- They say a picture says a thousand words ... I want each graphic to be a true representation of the defintiion of the key word
- make it funky and modern
- grabbing and very cool
- avoid really bright colours like orange and red as the company's primary colur is blue (hence the name blu zone)
- Don't hesitate to ask for more information