How ArcTouch Developers started their button or icon journey
Create a stunning icon for Cam A Lot - a new iPhone app that lets you view public or private web cams.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Need a fresh consumer-oriented icon for a new iPhone application that lets you view web cams on your phone. Supports both private web cams, such as home or office security cams, and public web cams, such as traffic cams, beach cams, ski conditions, etc.
3 deliverables as listed below in the "What I Want"
- Small Icon (for phone) - 57x57, PNG, No Transparency, No Layers, 72 PPI
- Large Icon (for app store) - 512x512, TIFF or JPEG, No Transparency, No Layers, 72 PPI
- Extra Large (for web site and other marketing purposes) - Layered PSD or EPS
- The iPhone OS automatically creates rounded corners and the glossy shine effect. The final icons should be square and have sharp corners and no glossy effects - however it would certainly be helpful for us to see what the icon will look like with rounded corners - so if you want to provide an example of that with your submission we'd appreciate it.
- No words in the icon - graphics only.