We have a website that we have been developing for the last 2 years which you can access at playfi.com. We have a logo and general design style.
What we need is a few icons/illustrations designed for the site that are congruent with the general look and feel of the site and the brand.
What we need specifically is icons for this page:
The grey boxes are where the icons need to go.
In terms of the content of the illustrations, I'm happy to leave it to your imagination. I have some ideas but feel free to be creative or try something different - I'm looking to see what different designers can come up with.
Here are my ideas:
- High quality music on any device: Some thing with "HD" in it, or communicates high quality
- Streaming anywhere from the browser: Picture of a cloud with music coming out (the idea of cloud music)
- No software required: Not sure here. The idea is that the music you get is compatible with any device. So perhaps a clever mesh of some devices like ipads, phones, laptops, with music?
- 100% organic music, direct from the artist: A vinyl record with a plant growing out of it
- Fan rewards and exclusive content: Picture of a t-shirt or other artist merchandise
- Growing selection of niche genres: Picture of a less common musical instrument, like a cello, violin or sax
- Flexible payment options: VISA/MasterCard/PayPal logos
If I was to describe the design style it would be:
- bold colors
- simple vector shapes, no outlines
- curvy/round shapes
- subtle gradients
- jumps out of the page
- playful, but not so much that it looks like it was made for 3 yr olds
- somewhat minimal
- Generally inspired by our logo, which can be found at http://playfi.com/static/images/hom…e_logo.png
Here are some links to other graphics that are similar to the style I have in mind:
As you probably noticed the color scheme for the site uses mainly blue (#0078BC). For these illustrations I'm happy for them to branch out to other colors, but try to keep it to one or two main colors per icon. I think it would look good if each illustration had a different main color so that over all the page looks colorful and fun.
You can be flexible with the size too if needed, it doesn't have to match the exact dimensions of the grey boxes on the page. But the sizes of each icon should be consistent.
Ideally we'd like the final images as .ai files in case we need to scale or slightly tweak the illustrations.