The badge should meet the following requirements.
WHAT WE NEED:
1. It has to express "added value" as the verification would be at a cost for the user;
2. Easily recognizable both in large (72x72 px) and small sizes (24x24px);
3. It should be UNIQUE, recognizible in context with Veritweet name;
4. Preferred colors - green;
5. Should express feeling of security, trust;
6. Can be applied for personal, commercial and governmental accounts;
7. Tooltip design can include "Verified" or "Verified by Veritweet" tagline, but it is not a must;
8. Please suggest badge placement - top, bottom, right left corner, to not interfere with mainstream existing badge services.
1. Should not copy existing Twitter badge in style or color; (https://support.twitter.com/groups/…d-accounts)
2. Colors - black, red, Twitter blue
3. Design should not be too elaborate, full of tiny details.
Badge could look like a seal, could be semi-transparent as well (see attachments).
Design would be mostly used digitally.
Final design files should come in PNG and AI, EPS, PDF as editable vector files. RGB color scheme.
When submitted, please put it on top of a demo Twitter profile photo and attached blank tooltips - white and drk grey.