Small button needed for use in the top navigation bar of our website (http://www.partyinnovations.com), similar to that of the "Custom Napkins" button. This new button will be used for our "Promotional Products" category. Button should include the words "Promotional Products" and a small icon to the right.
We specialize in custom logo / promotional products for company and corporate events and parties. We'd like a button similar to the "Custom Ribbons" and "Custom Napkins" buttons located in the top navigation bar of our website. Specifically, we'd like to create a new button to represent our category of promotional / customized logo products. The new button should include the words "Promotional Products" and a small icon to the right. The entire button size should be about 150 x 19 px (l x w). The icon itself should represent a group of customized goods. For instance, the group can include a mug, paper cup, plate, frisbee, balloon, calculator, beach ball, tube of lip balm, candle, tote, golf tee, pen, umbrella, toothbrush, matches, keychain, koozie, water bottle, letter opener, and playing cards. You don't have much space to work with so you won't be able to include all the products. This group of products should emphasize PROMOTIONAL / CUSTOMIZED goods, so please design each product with our balloon logo (you'll see that the "Custom Napkins" button from our navigation bar is designed with a small version of our balloon logo). The promotional products in the icon should look 3-dimensional.
- Button that reads "Promotional Products" w/ an icon to the right.
- The icon should include a group of promotional goods. Some promotional goods you may want to include are a calculator, frisbee, paper cup, mug, plate, candle, tote, golf tee, tube of lip balm, pen, umbrella, toothbrush, matches, keychain, koozie, beach ball, water bottle, letter opener, and playing cards. You don't have to include this full list of products (obviously) because there won't be enough space (entire button should be no larger than 150 x 19 pixels l x w). You should include at least 3 - 5 customized products. Show variations of with more than 5 products, if you'd like.
- PLEASE VIEW THIS LINK TO GET A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT THE ICON SHOULD LOOK LIKE: http://www.partyinnovations.com/ima…tment.html Imagine that EACH shape represents a customized product. Pay attention to the arrangement of products and notice that the smaller products are in the front and the larger ones are in the back. For instance, smaller and shorter products (such as a calculator, keychain, or mug) would be arranged in the front while larger products (such as a frisbee, plate, or tote) would be arranged in the back. The image on the right side of the page (with the cups and plates) represents a small portion of the customized products that we sell. *** When the customer views the "Promotional Products" button and icon, they need to plainly understand that WE SELL AN ARRAY of customized logo products! ***
- The promotional goods within the icon should probably be standard white but feel free to play around with 2 or 3 different colors.
- Each promotional product within the icon should be designed with our little balloon logo (please use the balloon design from the Party Innovations logo on our website). The balloon should use the same purple/lavender color from our logo.
- The overall button should use the same font and background colors as "Custom Napkins" button from the top navigation bar on our website.
- Overall button should probably be no larger than 150 x 19 px (l x w). There isn't much space to work with in that area of our site anyway.
- Winner should provide an illustrator and pdf version of their winning design.
- Item 1...