COMPETING DESIGNERS ONLY NEED TO CREATE THE FIRST 6 BADGES. AFTER A WINNER IS SELECTED, THEY CAN CREATE THE REMAINING 8 BADGES IN THE SAME STYLE.
AWARD BADGE DELIVERABLES:
The final badges will be delivered in PNG format with transparency around the badge. All badges need to be delivered in these sizes:
The colors of each badge below can be tweaked by the designer, but please make sure to have different color combinations for each badge.
Avoid overly complex designs.
--- USED FOR COMPETITION ---
1. (Lauchpad) Simple Rocket Ship Blasting off
2. (Apprentice) Small Child or something else that connotes apprentice.
3. (Artist) Painter's Palette
4. (Warrior) Sword & Shield
5. (Master) Chinese symbol for master or something else connoting mastery.
6. (Super Master) Souped-up version of previous award.
--- COMPLETED AFTER WINNER IS SELECTED ---
7. (Interview Titan) beautiful sun/star
8. (Player) Old School Postcard of Atlantic City
9. (High-roller) Old School Postcard of Las Vegas
10. (007) Old School Postcard of Monaco
11. (Problem Gambler) Face of man out of control
12. (Wordsmith) Old school type writer
13. (Mark Twain) - silhouette/drawing of Mark Twain
14. (Monkey High 5) Cartoon monkey - "hello-kitty" style, raising his paw - with the words "High 5" on his palm.