I want a new set of icons for my android applications.
I'd like one icon for each of these apps that is bold and simple so it stands out on the android market. Ideally they'd feel like they're all from the same set. I've included a screenshot with some icon samples that I like and a screenshot of what the icons look like on the android market.
- Stock Widget: Shows a set of stock symbols and their current price, change, and other metrics.
- World Clock Widget: Shows a world clock (current date, time from a set of cities around the world) on your home screen
- Traffic Widget: Shows a real-time traffic estimate for your next commute (home to work or work to home) on your homescreen and alerts you if traffic is unusually bad near your regular commute time.
- Yearly Goals: Allows you to track a list of goals for a year and get periodic reminders about them to track your progress.
The icons should adhere to the android icon guidelines: http://developer.android.com/guide/…esign.html
More on the market icon standard sizing:
- 512 x 512 px High Resolution Market Icon
- 72 x 72 px HDPI App Icon
- 48 x 48 px MDPI App Icon
- 36 x 36 px LDPI App Icon